WACH FOX TV: Egg Parmigianino with Truffles
Chef Carlo Zarri cooking Egg Parmigianino with TrufflesOn this episode, Chef Carlo Zarri shows WACH FOX TV-Good Day Columbia host, Tyler Ryan how to make Egg Parmigianino with truffles, a simple, tasty Italian truffle dish.
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1 to 2 tsp olive oil
Truffles to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a hot saute pan, saute onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Add Parmigianino cheese, salt, pepper and thinly shaved truffles to the eggs.
- Remove the slightly brown onions and add to the eggs
- Mix ingredients lightly
- Pour to the mixture to the hot pan and cook at medium heat until the texture is solid.